We offer a full day course for new and unexperienced delegates, as well as a half day course for already experienced delegates who need a refresher course.
This course consists of:
– Legal responsibilities and duties of the employer and employees regarding health and safety laws
– Different types and Characteristics of abrasive wheels
– Speed of abrasive wheels
– Hazards and precautions of abrasive wheels
– The correct use of suitable personal protective equipment (PPE)
– Storage & Handling
– Inspection and methods for testing for damage
– Abrasive Wheels machine components, flanges, guards, blotters, etc.
– Correct methods of dressing & balancing
– Correct assembly of abrasive wheels
– Correct adjustment of a tool rest on a bench/pedestal grinder.