We offer a full day course for new and inexperienced delegates, or a 1/2 day course for already-experienced operators who would benefit from a refresher course.
These courses will provide attendees with a greater understanding of the :
– legal responsibilities and duties of the employer and employees regarding health and safety laws
– different types and of abrasive wheels and their characteristics
– various speeds at which machinery operates
– inherent hazards and risks involved and the safety precautions to be used
– correct use of suitable personal protective equipment (PPE)
– storage & handling
– inspection and methods for testing for damage
– Abrasive Wheels machine components, flanges, guards, blotters, etc.
– methods of dressing & balancing
– correct assembly of abrasive wheels
– suitable adjustment of a tool-rest on a bench/pedestal grinder.