What is a Fire Risk Assessment?
- The overall fire safety of your premises
- The activities carried out in your workplace, and how they impact on safety
- The likelihood of fires starting within your premises
- The safety of all building occupants; including employees, visitors, guests, contractors and members of the public.
Why does my business need a Fire Risk Assessment?
- Both the Fire (Scotland) Act 2005 and the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 apply to all non-domestic premises (i.e. business premises).
- The responsibility of fire safety has been firmly placed onto the shoulders of business employers, managers and owners.
- It is a legal requirement for UK businesses to undertake Fire Risk Assessments to help identify fire hazards, people at risk and actions to be taken to reduce the hazards and risks.
Why choose Robert Richards Associates Limited?
That is why we have created a pricing structure that allows you to understand the costs up-front.
We also provide a personalised service from our named staff, with all of our fire risk assessors being fully NEBOSH Fire Risk Management and Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE) qualified. Therefore, guaranteeing that a comprehensive assessment is conducted on your premises, and ensuring that all legal requirements are upheld.
We provide all of our customers with:
- Professional report (printed and electronic copy) containing all the relevant information and images taken throughout the assessment.
- Detailed Fire Action Plan including a colour coded priority system which identifies potential risks and recommendations on how to minimise these risks.
Robert Richards Associates Limited will also ensure that your details are kept on file and contact you on a regular basis to offer advice and support.
Allow us to take the stress and hassle of this legal requirement away. Leaving you to concentrate on running your business!